30 DAY MONEY BACK DEMO
YOUR BUSINESS PHONE SYSTEM IN THE CLOUD:
- moving is simple and straightforward
- setup is fast
- an implementation specialist will facilitate a smooth transition
- all your office locations and remote workers will be connected
- personal account representative assigned
- Virtually all these setup and management features are also available on Mobile Apps for iPhone and Android.
YOUR ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE:
- determine number of users
- determine number of IP phones needed
- fully configured ready to go desk phones if needed
- IP phone and device set up
- transfer or order new phone lines
- local, toll-free and vanity numbers
- add new users, groups and phones as needed
When you see how easy it is to manage your cloud phone system, you will never look back leaving on-premise systems behind.
MANAGING YOUR ENTIRE PHONE SYSTEM:
- all managed through the cloud
- an easy to use integrated solution
- manage the entire phone system from a desktop computer or smart devices for all users across all office location
- add and change users, assign phones, manage extensions and groups anytime, from anywhere
- using a familiar, user-friendly Web interface — check boxes, dropdown menus, fill-in text fields
- users can manage most of their own settings from their own computers and smartphones
- saves time and money
THE MOBILE-ENABLED PHONE SYSTEM
THE BMC MOBILE APP
ENABLING THE TRULY MOBILE PHONE SYSTEM:BYOD - ‘Bring Your Own Device’ to work
- enables integrating personal mobile devices into the corporate system.
- fully integrates employee mobile devices into the company business phone system.
- employees can make business calls, check business voicemail, send and receive business faxes and text messages, and access the company directory.
- set up or join voice conferences and HD video meetings.
- assign a BMS business number, in addition to their personal number on the same phone, to maintain a separate business identity.
- added level of security, the BMC Mobile App streams everything to and from the Cloud, data is not permanently stored on the user's phone.